International Conference “From Field to Fork”. Food Safety08.05.2019
FAO hands over modern equipment to farmers in Kashkadarya region23.11.2020
Within the conference “From Field to Fork”, the German expert and consultant, Alfons Goebel, will inform local farmers about his experience in grassland management and feed production.
14.00 – 14.45
Uzexpocenter, Conference hall
Optimization of grassland management and resources in feed production in terms of feed quality and quantity. Feed quality.
- The basics of feed production
- Efficient use of nutrients
- Side-adapted selection of grasses
- Use of resources in feed production
- Reduction of harvest costs
- Reduction of the mixed feed use
- Sustainability and protection of environment